JoSAA 2017 Counselling Schedule, Dates, Result, Registration Here on this page there is some information about JoSAA 2017 counselling schedule, date, result and registration . JoSAA is very famous between the students because its gives opportunity to the students to get the admission in best colleges or institutions without giving any high amount of donation. The full form of JoSAA is” Joint Seat Allocation Authority”. It is a committee which gives online platform in order to apply for colleges or institution to do engineering across the country. JoSSA was held its first meeting on 2nd May 2015, Bombay Campus. In this students can apply in various institutions through the single registration.
The procedure of seat allotment for JEE Main qualifier for the admission of NITs, IITs, and GFTIs was conducted by The Central Seat Association till 2014 but after this, JoSAA started conducted by itself. In this they change some rules and make the completion little more tough. Now, only those students can participate in JoSAA counselling who have qualified the examination of JEE Main and JEE Advance 2017.
JoSAA declare the result of JEE Main on April 2017. In this, students must have to check whether they score the marks above the cut off or not. If they did not get the marks above the cutoff list then they are not eligible to sit or participate in JoSSA counselling. Students who are waiting to applying for the JEE Main or JEE Advance should keep on checking on its official website that is www.josaa.nic.in . JoSAA will update all the important dates regarding its counselling, result, form etc.
Here are some simple steps to fill the JoSAA counselling registration form below:-
- First of all the candidate should have to go JoSAA’s official website that is josaa.nic.in .
- JoSAA will display the link of JoSAA 2017 Online Registration on the screen of the computer.
- Now, click on it.
- They will show one page on which you have to fill all your details whatever they will ask.
- Once the candidate has filled up his/her personal details or once you are done click on “Submit”.
- Now, the candidate must have to pay the fee.
- After paying the fee, candidate must collect the fee slip.
This is the very simple process to do registration for the JoSAA 2017 online registration. Please stay with the website for more details.