JoSAA 2017 Registration and Choice Filling Details JoSAA is commonly known as “Joint Seat Allocation Authority”. It is committee which helps to allot seats in various institutions for the students. The admissions to various IITs, IIITs, NITs, GFTI and ISM are regulated on the basics of a memorandum which was signed between different authorities on a mutual understanding. This is called JoSAA or Joint State Allocation Authority .It held its first meeting on 02 May, 2015 at IIT-Bombay campus, which was organized by HRD Ministry of India.
Most of the students do not know the process of JoSAA 2017 Registration. So that JoSAA made its own official website http://www.josaanic.in/ . Students can check all the information regarding important dates ,registration etc.
There are many criteria for JoSAA 2017 Registration below :-
- Only this students will be eligible for participating in JoSAA examination who have qualified the JEE Main and JEE Advance 2017. If any of the students did not qualify the JEE Main or JEE Advance 2017 examination then he/she will not be able to register in JoSAA examination.
- The students who studied with Math subject in class12 and score good rank (minimum 50%) in it ,then he/she will be eligible for the registration.
- The student who has secured a good rank in class12 will be eligible for the registration.
There are some steps to do JoSAA 2017 Registration below :-
- First of all the candidate should have to go JoSAA’s official website that is josaa.nic.in .
- JoSAA will display the link of JoSAA 2017 Online Registration on the screen of the computer.
- Now, click on it.
- They will show one page on which you have to fill all your details whatever they will ask.
- Once the candidate has filled up his/her personal details or once you are done click on “Submit”.
- Now, the candidate must have to pay the fee.
- After paying the fee, candidate must collect the fee slip.
JoSAA 2017 Choice Filling Procedure
- Go to official website that is josaanic.in
- Click on “Online Registration and Choice Filling”.
- Enter your JEE Main roll number and password.
- It will display students profile page.
- Click on “Change Password”
- It is mandatory to change the password.
- Click on ”Edit Contact Detail”
- Click on “submit Change”
- Click on “Choice Filling and Locking”
- Fill your choices and click on “Choice Interchange”
- Now click on rearrange and then save.
- Now close the box to see new preference and LOCK CHOISE
- Take a print out now