JoSAA 2017 certificate format for required documents Here on this page candidates , you will get the full information the JoSAA 2017 certificate format for required documents.JoSAA stands for Joint Seat Allocation Authority. Now in days JoSAA is a very famous in among the candidates who appeared in examinations related to the admission in IITs , NIITs. There are about 80 top tier colleges in which JoSAA provides admission in this institutes but for those candidates who qualified in the examinations. Here we are giving you the information about the certificate format for required documents in JoSAA.
JoSAA 2017 certificate format for required documents
After seat is allotted to the qualified candidates then he/she must have go to the nearest reporting centres with their certificates. There is a list for required document for JoSAA is given. There are ten certificate format for required documents. Dear candidates you can download at the official website which www.josaa.nic.in .Here there will be ten links for download the certificate format for required documents which you want to and it will automatically be downloaded to your system. Here we are giving to you the list of format certificate for required documents which are required for JoSAA. You can check out format to required certificate from this page.
- JoSAA Format of Document verification form for IITs and ISM
- JoSAA Format for Document verification for NITs, IIITs and GFTIs
- JoSAA Form format for letter of “Undertaking by the Candidate”.
- JoSAA Disability certificate Format (Form II)
- JoSAA Disability Certificate format in case of multiple disabilities (Form III)
- JoSAA Disability certificate format for Disability which is not mentioned in Form (II and III)
- JoSAA SC/ST certificate format
- JoSAA OBC/ NCL certificate format
- JoSAA Medical certificate format
- JoSAA Medical report format
Along with there are some more things you need to come wth this at centres. A list of required documents is given below.
- JoSAA required documents at reporting center
- Copy of a latter of Provisional Seat Allocation.
- Proof of Seat Acceptance Fee Payment.
- Two Passport sized photos.
- One attested photocopy along with the original Admit card.
- Original birth certificate along with one attested copy of it or any other equivalent certificate.
- Original along with photocopy of Original 12th class mark sheet.
So get ready with your documents and our best wishes are always with you and for your future.