JoSAA 2018 Online Registration and Choice Filling : As we are finding out that most of the students is worry about the process of choice filling for JoSAA 2018. So we are here mentioning the step by step process for filling up of the choices. These choices are filled on the priority bases. Make sure that once you are done with the choices then these choices are locked down and there after you are not able to make furthered changes to your choices. If any of the candidate is willing to fill the choices for JoSAA 2018, then he/she must be registered on JoSAA official site and follow the below mentioned steps.
JoSAA 2018 Online Registration and Choice Filling and Locking Step by Step
- The first thing you need to do is to visit the official website of JoSAA i.e. josaa.nic.in
JoSAA 2018 Online Registration
- After that you need to click on the right side of the webpage on the link which is named as “Online Registration and choice filling” link.
- You’re JEE Roll number is must & you need to enter it.
- Insert your password in to the system and login.· If you are not able to login then click on forgot password link and enter your email id it will send the new password to your mail id.
- If you are able to login into the system then you can modify your profile as per the changes constraint.
- You need to go to the candidate profile tab and ensure that your particulars are correct and three is no change in your current address, mailed or mobile no.
- After editing click on “Submit Changes”
- Once you modified your info save it and click on change password button as password change is mandatory.
- If your profile is up to date then the all you need to do is click on “Choices available”.· Now for Choices Filling Process For JoSAA 2018, next you need to click on “Choice filling and Locking”.
- Once you are done with this then you need to click on “Arrange filled choices”.
- Then if you want to change the priority of your choices then you can click on “choices Interchange”.
- After it you need to go on link named “choice rearrange”.
- After that click on save button.
- Then “update right order” is appearing on the display.
- If you want to delete some choices then you can click on “multiple deletion”.
- In the last step you need save the choice which is must to ensure that what you have filled into the system must be saved. If you are willing to click on the “LOCK CHOICE” button then you can click on it, but it is not mandatory because it is locked with last saved details automatically.Thanks for going through the article. Make sure you filled your choices accordingly because once its saved it can’t be modified for JoSAA 2018.
- JoSAA 2018 choice filling and locking procedure
- JoSAA 2018 certificate format for required documents
- JoSAA 2018 Counselling Schedule, Dates, Result, Registration
- JoSAA 2018 Vacancy Position List after 1st, 2nd Round
- JoSAA 2018 Spot Round Registration, Result
- JoSAA 2018 Document Verification
- JoSAA 2018 Reporting Centres