[JoSAA]Joint Seat Allocation Authority 2018

Joint Seat Allocation Authority 2018 - IITs, ISM, NITs, IIITs and Other-GFTIs for the Academic Year 2017

TSSPDCL AE Answer Key 2018 AE(Electrical and Civil) Cut off

TSSPDCL AE Answer Key 2018 AE (Electrical and Civil) Cut off – TSSPDCL AE Answer Key 2018 AE (Electrical and Civil) Cut off – SPDCL TS Assistant Engineer Answer Key, TSSPDCL Asst. Engineer (Electrical, Civil) Answer Key 2018, TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer (Electrical) & Assistant Engineer (Civil) Cut off, Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd (TSSPDCL) successfully conducted the written examination for Assistant Engineer (Electrical) & Assistant Engineer (Civil) to fill up 153 Posts on 25 March 2018 at various examination centre. All the candidates who participated in TSSPDCL AE Written Exam on 25 March 2018 now they are looking for TSSPDCL AE Question Paper and answer Key 2018 for all set which is uploaded soon at official Website. We are here to provide you complete detail about the TSSPDCL AE Question Paper and answer Key. Applicants can download the Official TSSPDCL AE (Electrical and Civil) Answer Key 2018 for all set – Set A, Set B, Set C and Set D. Applicants can know their performance in the written exam.

TSSPDCL AE Answer Key 2018

If you are online and seeking for TSSPDCL AE Answer Key 2018 then you is at right place. After the Exam get over all the applicants who attended the TS SPDCL Asst Engg Examination are very excited to know the Answer Key and Cut off. Students are very excited to know their correct question and Answers. TSSPDCL AE Answer Key 2018 is available for download candidates can download their Telangana State SPDCL Assistant Engineer Exam 25 March 2018 answer key and cross check their answers and know about their expected score an performance., Minimum qualifying marks and final Merit list. TS SPDCL Assistant Engineer Question Paper and answer Key for Set A, Set b, Set C and Set D is available for downloading.

TSSPDCL AE Provisional Answer Key 2018

TSSPDCL AE Provisional Answer Key will be published on 28 March 2018 within 3 days of written exam. Applicants can download them and cross check their answers in case there are any Objections on provisional key, the same can be raised within 3 days from the date of placing of provisional key to Email – cgm-hrd@tssouthernpower.com. After getting student feed beck authority will publish Final Answer Key.

Authority Name Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd (TSSPDCL)
Post Name Assistant Engineer (Electrical) & Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Exam Date 25 March 2018
Number of Posts AE (Electrical) – 133 Posts

AE (Civil) – 20 Posts

Provisional Key 3 days After Exam
Official Website tssouthernpower.com
Result Updated Soon

TSSPDCL AE Selection Process

The candidates will be selected for TSSPDCL AE Posts on the basis on Written examination only. The selection list will be drawn into two parts. The first part will comprise 30% of the posts for OPEN consisting of combined merit list of local as well as non-locals and the remaining second part will comprise the balance 70% of the posts consisting of LOCAL only

TSSPDCL AE(Electrical), AE( Civil) Qualifying Marks

The minimum qualifying marks in the written examination for the above selection process shall
be as follows:
OC – 40%
BC – 35%
SC/ST – 30%
PH – 30%

How to download TSSPDCL AE Answer Key 2018 AE(Electrical and Civil) Cut off ?

To download TSSPDCL AE Answer Key 2018 AE(Electrical and Civil) Cut off applicants need to follow below given steps –

Step 1- first of all open official Website of tssouthernpower.com

Step 2 – Find link for tssouthernpower.com AE Answer Key – Provisional Key and Final Key.

Step 3 – Download Answer Key PDF

Step 4 – Match their answers and get their expected marks and score.

Step 5 – Take Printout of TSSPDCL AE Answer Key 2018.

Stay Connected with us

Updated: March 27, 2018 — 7:11 am

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

[JoSAA]Joint Seat Allocation Authority 2015 © 2015 Frontier Theme